Before downloading driver for Canon MF-30101. confirm the printer’s name which in this case would be Canon MF-3010.
2. The computer's operating system that you're installing the driver on with examples being Windows 7 and XP, MAC OS, etc. In addition, you’ll need to confirm if it's 32 bit or 64 bit.
3. Press the "Download” button of your choice in the following list of Canon MF-3010 driver.
Canon MF-3010 Driver for WindowsCanon MF-3010 for Windows Xp 32bit
Canon MF-3010 for Windows Xp 64bit
Canon MF-3010 for Windows 7 32bit
Canon MF-3010 for Windows 7 64bit
Canon MF-3010 for Windows 8 32bit
Canon MF-3010 for Windows 8 64bit
Canon MF-3010 for Windows 8.1 32bit
Canon MF-3010 for Windows 8.1 64bit
Canon MF-3010 Driver for MAC OSCanon MF-3010 for MAC OS 10.9
Canon MF-3010 for MAC OS 10.8
Canon MF-3010 for MAC OS 10.7
Canon MF-3010 Driver Install Printer Guide
1. Extract the Canon MF-3010 printer file driver.
2. Start Devices in addition to Printers or Control Panel Hardware as well as Sound Devices and Printers.
3. Click on “Add a printer”
4. Wait until the “Add a printer” windows displays "on" then choose to “Add a local printer”.
5. On the "choose a printer" port page, click on the "existing port option" button along with the recommended printer port and when selected, click "next".
6. You should end up on the “Install the printer driver” section where you will need to choose “Canon MF-3010” and find the applicable printer name. If you are unable to find the printer name, press “Have disk” followed by browsing to file .inf (driver printer downloaded)
7. Install the printer driver.
8. Wait until the install is complete.
Be sure to check back on the site frequently to stay updated on the latest printer drivers and other popular software.