Before downloading driver for Toshiba e-STUDIO202S1. determine the printer’s name which in this case would be Toshiba e-STUDIO202S.
2. The computer's operating system that you're installing the driver on with examples being Windows 7 and XP, MAC OS, etc. In addition, you’ll need to determine if it's 32 bit or 64 bit.
3. Press the "Download” button of your choice in the following list of Toshiba E-202S driver.
Toshiba E-202S Driver for WindowsToshiba E-202S for Windows Xp 32bit
Toshiba E-202S for Windows Xp 64bit
Toshiba E-202S for Windows 7 32bit
Toshiba E-202S for Windows 7 64bit
Toshiba E-202S for Windows 8 32bit
Toshiba E-202S for Windows 8 64bit
Toshiba E-202S for Windows 8.1 32bit
Toshiba E-202S for Windows 8.1 64bit
Toshiba E-202S Driver for MAC OSToshiba E-202S for MAC OS 10.9
Toshiba E-202S for MAC OS 10.8
Toshiba E-202S for MAC OS 10.7
Toshiba E-202S Driver Install Printer Guide
1. Extract the Toshiba E-202S printer file driver.
2. Start Devices in addition to Printers or Control Panel Hardware as well as Sound Devices and Printers.
3. Click on “Add a printer”
4. Wait until the “Add a printer” windows displays "on" then choose to “Add a local printer”.
5. On the "choose a printer" port page, click on the "existing port option" button along with the recommended printer port and when selected, click "next".
6. You should end up on the “Install the printer driver” section where you will need to choose “Toshiba E-202S” and find the applicable printer name. If you are unable to find the printer name, press “Have disk” followed by browsing to file .inf (driver printer downloaded)
7. Install the printer driver.
8. Wait until the install is complete.
Be sure to check back on the site frequently to stay updated on the latest printer drivers and other popular software.