Before downloading driver for Toshiba e-STUDIO3501. make out the printer’s name which in this case would be Toshiba e-STUDIO350.
2. The computer's operating system that you're installing the driver on with examples being Windows 7 and XP, MAC OS, etc. In addition, you’ll need to make out if it's 32 bit or 64 bit.
3. Press the "Download” button of your choice in the following list of Toshiba E-350 driver.
Toshiba E-350 Driver for WindowsToshiba E-350 for Windows Xp 32bit
Toshiba E-350 for Windows Xp 64bit
Toshiba E-350 for Windows 7 32bit
Toshiba E-350 for Windows 7 64bit
Toshiba E-350 for Windows 8 32bit
Toshiba E-350 for Windows 8 64bit
Toshiba E-350 for Windows 8.1 32bit
Toshiba E-350 for Windows 8.1 64bit
Toshiba E-350 Driver for MAC OSToshiba E-350 for MAC OS 10.9
Toshiba E-350 for MAC OS 10.8
Toshiba E-350 for MAC OS 10.7
Toshiba E-350 Driver Install Printer Guide
1. Extract the Toshiba E-350 printer file driver.
2. Start Devices in addition to Printers or Control Panel Hardware as well as Sound Devices and Printers.
3. Click on “Add a printer”
4. Wait until the “Add a printer” windows displays "on" then choose to “Add a local printer”.
5. On the "choose a printer" port page, click on the "existing port option" button along with the recommended printer port and when selected, click "next".
6. You should end up on the “Install the printer driver” section where you will need to choose “Toshiba E-350” and find the applicable printer name. If you are unable to find the printer name, press “Have disk” followed by browsing to file .inf (driver printer downloaded)
7. Install the printer driver.
8. Wait until the install is complete.
Be sure to check back on the site frequently to stay updated on the latest printer drivers and other popular software.