Before downloading driver for Xerox WorkCentre M118/M118i1. specialize the printer’s name which in this case would be Xerox WorkCentre M118/M118i.
2. The computer's operating system that you're installing the driver on with examples being Windows 7 and XP, MAC OS, etc. In addition, you’ll need to specialize if it's 32 bit or 64 bit.
3. Press the "Download” button of your choice in the following list of Xerox WC M118/M118i driver.
Xerox WC M118/M118i Driver for WindowsXerox WC M118/M118i for Windows Xp 32bit
Xerox WC M118/M118i for Windows Xp 64bit
Xerox WC M118/M118i for Windows 7 32bit
Xerox WC M118/M118i for Windows 7 64bit
Xerox WC M118/M118i for Windows 8 32bit
Xerox WC M118/M118i for Windows 8 64bit
Xerox WC M118/M118i for Windows 8.1 32bit
Xerox WC M118/M118i for Windows 8.1 64bit
Xerox WC M118/M118i Driver for MAC OSXerox WC M118/M118i for MAC OS 10.9
Xerox WC M118/M118i for MAC OS 10.8
Xerox WC M118/M118i for MAC OS 10.7
Xerox WC M118/M118i Driver Install Printer Guide
1. Extract the Xerox WC M118/M118i printer file driver.
2. Start Devices in addition to Printers or Control Panel Hardware as well as Sound Devices and Printers.
3. Click on “Add a printer”
4. Wait until the “Add a printer” windows displays "on" then choose to “Add a local printer”.
5. On the "choose a printer" port page, click on the "existing port option" button along with the recommended printer port and when selected, click "next".
6. You should end up on the “Install the printer driver” section where you will need to choose “Xerox WC M118/M118i” and find the applicable printer name. If you are unable to find the printer name, press “Have disk” followed by browsing to file .inf (driver printer downloaded)
7. Install the printer driver.
8. Wait until the install is complete.
Be sure to check back on the site frequently to stay updated on the latest printer drivers and other popular software.